The singer's boyfriend Freddie Fuller - who was attacked by a machete-wielding assailant during a night out last December - is determined to tie the knot with Amelle after she helped save his life.

Freddie - who almost lost an arm and leg chopped in the horrific incident which occurred in Aldershot, Hampshire - said: "She's my guardian angel. She's always stood by me, even when things got really bad. I want to marry her. I'll get down on both knees if I have to."

Amelle admits the attack has left her "in a dark hole" which she is desperate to escape from.

She said: "All this bad stuff has made me a person I don't want to be. I feel paranoid and wary, but that's not me. I still feel like I'm in a dark hole.

"I'm desperate to get out of it, but something's changed."

It has been claimed the incident could have been a revenge attack related to a fight Freddie was involved in at a Camberley nightclub.(music-news)

Fresh entertainment News.Fresh News

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home